Saturday, October 17, 2009

busy bee

I've been sick. I got a cold on Tuesday and it pretty much knocked me on me arse. I've just spent the last 4 days in bed cuddled up with a pretty cute 70 pound dog that thinks he's a little puppy. I gotta say, that was the absolute best part of being sick. Finnigan didn't leave my side the entire time, at one point he curled up behind me and layed his sweet little head on my side and went to sleep, AH i love that dog!

SO anyway, last night I was catching up on my emails and ended up on apartment therapy for a good hour and a bit, and came across a house tour that I had seen about a year ago, but had completely forgotten about. It's the most amazing idea I've ever seen, if you live in an apartment and don't have a lot of room for your kitties, this is definitely for you.

It goes all through the house, and into the kitchen. I personally don't think I'd like to have my cats crawling around the ceiling in my kitchen (think-cat hair in food) but meh, maybe their cats don't shed?

That looks like one happy kitter cat!

You can check out the rest of their house tour here.

No comments: