Saturday, October 17, 2009

cat house

So this kind of follows the last post. I found this in the comments of the last house tour I was talking about (the kitty loft). Now this is one couple that is majorly devoted to their kitter cats! They've got a website, The Cat's House and it has a ton more photos than what I put up here, so I totally recommend taking a look if you're feeling down, or even if you just want to see some super happy cats!
Casey, look out! I want to do this to our house, k? thanks.
loveyoubabe!

They've made a cat walk through their entire house, through walls even.

I'm not sure how many cats they have but I'm pretty sure there's at least 3 more than just the ones in this photo.

Really, when you think about it, if you've got like 6 or 7 cats, then why not give them space above you so they're not always underfoot?
This guy wins best photo ever! I can't stop laughing, every time I look at it, he just looks so amazingly happy! Great, now i'm the crazy person at work that laughs to herself!



No comments: