Friday, November 13, 2009

e is for entertainment unit

You would think that with a step father that has a custom furniture company that one would be able to get the perfect entertainment unit, right? Well I guess all it takes is asking said step father to see if he's busy or not...


This is a good one. I like how they tv doesn't really look like a tv, I mean at first glance it just looks like it is some black picture on the wall. I like that.


I'm not sure I'm really a huge fan of this one, I don't like how they have the electronics so on display.

Again, this is a favorite of mine, the way that they've made the tv blend into the whole wall area. It's a winner in my books folks!


This one is perfect, right down to the globes and star, see, stars have been my "thing" since middle school, and I always wanted to have a collection of globes, but alas, I've only ever collected...one. This room is how I dream of having my cottage decorated one day. And I say cottage, even though I don't have one yet, I just know that i will have one. I even have a wicker chair exactly like that one already.


1 comment:

alain said...

I don't know about the white one. Isn't it just a desk in front of a fireplace-- that's kind of a shame. It would be cool to have it in the fireplace, though probably not very functional.