Sunday, November 1, 2009

photographia

My dad is a pretty incredible photographer and filmmaker. Not that I'm bias or anything, but his and my step mother's latest documentary film, NORM is nominated for a Gemini Award this year!
Here are a couple of his shots from our summer trip to New Brunswick to visit my grandparents.

the back of my head, taking a picture of my grandparents

dad helped me get this tractor shot

hay stack anyone?

This is Dad's dog, Dixie

and mine, Finnigan, the happy guy!

model for a day

guard dog

1.

2.

3.

Dixie enjoying the serene morning lake...until...

Finnigan plows his way through!

But he is just such a happy guy!!

2 comments:

AuraMae said...

Great pics Jules...I love the one of Finnigan's close-up with the great sky and field behind him.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome, sweetie! You and Finnigan are adorable!