Saturday, September 19, 2009

little green house with the red tin roof

So I tend to watch the real estate channel when I'm at home (all the time) so when I'm at work, I obviously can't watch tv, so the way that I get my real estate fix is to look at http://www.mls.ca/. The other night I fell asleep watching it at home and the last thing I remembered seeing when I woke up was the sweetest little green house with a red tin roof. So the next day at work i immediately went on the site and started searching. Long story short, I finally found it, and now I want it. Even though I can't afford a house to buy right now, a girl can dream right? Look at this sweet little house. (I'd obviously paint the outside color and the fence would be white.)


There's even a little bit of a lawn too. The perfect little 2 bedroom house. And listed at only $149,000 too. *ahhhhhhh*

No comments: