Sunday, September 20, 2009

my garden at it's peak this summer

I didn't get as many good photos of my garden this year compared to last years. But this is just a bit of it. Next summer we will be doing a major overhaul out there. We plan to put out grass seed and fill in one of the gardens that we have in the middle of the yard and then move everything from it over along the fence, so Finnigan and the kitties can have more room to run around. The majority of the space out there is all mud because last year we didn't have Finnigan but we did have a vegetable garden.

Petunias

Lilac coming through the fence of the next door neighbor, hey, it's coming through to my side of the fence so I consider them mine too.

petunias

my personal favorite: Parsley

window boxes stuff full of beauties


Marigolds

Violet of some sort

Evening Primrose

AND POPPIES!

No comments: