Tuesday, September 29, 2009

summer lovin'

So I was sitting here at work and thinking about the summer, you know, since we're at the end of September and it seems to be getting colder and colder lately. And you know what? I had a pretty fantastic summer! I got to go camping with some work peeps (which was a blast), I got to then go camping again at my parents cottage on probably the hottest weekend we had all summer, you know you really can't beat swimming in the ocean for hours! Also I think I've seen my sister Laura Mae, who's an actress based out of Toronto, the most this summer than I have in total in the last 3 years. So all in all it was pretty fantastic. This is not to say that I'm not looking forward to the winter though too. Snowy days/nights? It really doesn't get much better than that. I gotta say I love living in Nova Scotia because of all the seasons!!
Laura Mae and her dog Lacey in PEI


Me on the dock at the cottage

Casey and Finnigan at the cottage



Me blowing bubbles for Finnigan at the cottage

The camping crew (and our HUGE tent, we liked to refer to it as "the condo")



No comments: